We are currently hiring Teachers for positions across our group of Schools, namely The Oxford School, Apple International School, The Indian Academy Dubai and The Indian Academy Sharjah Schools,. Please submit your subject line here in the contact form.
Fake Job Offers / Interview Calls
We always go through a formal merit-based recruitment process and carry out multiple rounds of interviews before making a job offer to anyone. We do not demand / accept any money whether by way of security deposit or otherwise from applicants for jobs.
How to spot a fake job offer / interview call
You should be very suspicious of anyone who contacts you by email / SMS / links of WhatsApp etc. to offer you a job or calls you for an interview. These notifications will usually have some of the following features:
- Ask you to pay money as a security deposit or to help with a visa application or some verification
- Ask for your passport details, or any other personal or financial information
- Send job offers / interview calls from free internet email services from a Google, Hotmail, Yahoo or other Internet hosted account. (Even if it seems to come from an organization, don’t use the Reply button but instead type in the address manually. If the address changes then it is likely to be a fraud.)
- Offers could also be made on fake letterheads using the IQRA Education Group, UAE or any of the group affiliate schools logos.
- Sometimes fraudsters use photographs, names and signatures of the HR department personnel of the group schools and create fake websites that look very similar to the group’s genuine website in order to commit this type of fraud.
What to do if you receive any communication offering you a job at IQRA Education Group or any of the group affiliate schools.
- If anyone receives an interview call or a job offer stating that it is from or for IQRA Education Group or an affiliate school, he/she should immediately check whether the offer is genuine or not by contacting us via our official website iqraeducation.net and verify whether the call / email is genuine or not. Such fake communication for interviews or job offers should not be responded to.
- Anyone dealing with such fake interview calls / job offers would be doing so at his / her own risk and the Group or its affiliate schools will not be held responsible for any loss or damage suffered by such persons, directly or indirectly.
- Please note that any offers/benefits/content/instructions presented in such misleading emails impersonating IQRA Education Group and its affiliate schools, do not represent those of the Group and its Group schools.