Eligibility Criteria for Sibling Concession:
- All existing and new students of The Indian Academy Dubai.
- Candidate’s real sister /brother must be the student of The Indian Academy.
- Candidate in the lower grade will be eligible for concession.
- Candidate must provide the supporting documents.
- Application for fee concession must be given on or before 15th of April of the respective academic year.
- Parents can collect the Sibling Concession Application Form from the school Registrar or can download it from the school website.
- Completely filled application form along with supporting documents must be submitted to the Accounts Department.
- School will have the right to reject the application if the supporting documents are incomplete or have some discrepancy.
T & C:
In no circumstances application will be accepted after the due date.
For further details please contact the school Registrar or the Principal.