Affiliated by the CBSE Board, TIAD is one of the best schools in Dubai offering Pre KG – Grade 12 education in UAE. We are recognized as a RAHHAL school that offers diverse programs such as HIFZ and opportunity for students to excel in competitive sports.
The Indian Academy is an ‘INCLUSIVE’ school which has been rated ‘GOOD’ by KHDA in the DSIB inspection for the past four years.
The Indian Academy is among the 4% schools across UAE which are rated ‘DEVELOPED’ in the Distance Learning Evaluation (DLE) by KHDA.
We are the first school in Dubai to earn the ‘WELL Health Safety Rating’.
TIAD has made strides in the education sector since its humble beginning in 2012, as one of the leading education providers in UAE. We envision to equip our learners with agency, a sense of purpose and the competencies they need to shape their own lives and contribute to the lives of others. As a CBSE affiliated school, we take pride in generating 100% Board exam results consecutively for the past 5 years, which is an outcome of individual attention we provide with a healthy student-teacher ratio.
Our instructional design, pedagogy and assessment instill knowledge, skills, attitudes, and values required to thrive and shape a futuristic world. Dedicated to promoting values of innovative thinking, self-sufficiency, and global social awareness, TIAD helps students push the limits of what they can achieve by cultivating a passion for lifelong learning. Our students grow in confidence and independence developing as creative and ethical citizens to lead this ever-changing world.
- Using technology to enhance learning
- Empowering students with a global and a local perspective
- Developing each student’s individual potential for leadership
- Responding sensitively to the full range of students’ educational needs
- Bench marking with the highest internationally recognized performance standards
- Utilizing the CBSE curriculum and reinforcing the core of the program models for our curriculum
- The CBSE curriculum Learner Profile leads to the holistic development of students
- Teamwork among students, teachers and parents is critical to the overall learning process
- Encouraging students to take pride in their achievements and applaud others’ achievements
- The pursuit of excellence whilst balancing the academic, aesthetic and athletic facets of education
- Effective teaching in a safe, positive school environment enables children to develop academically and socially
- To be recognized by the success of our students
- To make student development the center of all school decisions
- To implement the CBSE curriculum Learner Profile in an innovative way
- To celebrate the diversity of our cultures, backgrounds and perspectives
- To aspire for to the highest internationally recognized performance standards
- To create a learning environment that will positively contribute to international and local communities