We offer a convenient flexible payment plan for an excellent education. We strive to make the payment process as easy as possible with an array of payment options.
Fee Structure for AY 2021-2022
|Grade||KHDA Approved Tuition Fee (AED)||Discounted Tuition Fees (AED)||*Discounted Annual Fee (AED)||Total Fee (AED)|
|Grade 11(Science Stream)||22,000||17,580||2,150||19,730|
|Grade 12(Science Stream)||22,000||17,580||2,150||19,730|
*Details of Annual Fees
|Fee Type||Annual Fee Amount||Applicable for|
|Registration Fee||AED 300.00||Only for new admissions. It is a non-refundable fee payable upon registration.|
|Admission Fee||AED 500.00||Only for new admissions. It is a non-refundable fee payable upon registration.|
|Activity Fee||AED 800.00||All|
|Medical Fee||AED 200.00||All|
|External Exam Fee||AED 150.00||KG1& KG 2|
|AED 300.00||Grade 1 & Grade 2|
|AED 350.00||Grade 3 -Grade 9|
|AED 150.00||Grade 10 -Grade 12|
|Science Lab Fee||AED 1000.00||Grade 11 & Grade 12(Only for Science Stream)|
Fee Discount for A.Y. 2021-2022
- One-time payment of full fee: 5 % discount on Tuition Fee (Payment on or before 5thApril 2021).
- The School is providing an attractive scholarship plan for eligible students to encourage and recognize their excellence in academic and non-academic areas & achievements, both International and National winners and Top Rank holders. Scholarship eligibility is based on the submission of necessary documents and approval by the management
- Sibling Discount
|Sibling Type||No. of Children||Applicable Discount|
|1st Sibling||2||15% on Annual Tuition fee for first sibling|
|2nd Sibling onwards||More than 2||25% on Annual Tuition fee for Second sibling onwards|
- Cash, credit card, and cheque payments can be made at the School Fee Counter,
- Online Payment – Making an online payment is so easy. Login to the parent E-Portal using the link http://portal.leamseducation.com/ (Transaction charges may apply-1%)
- Wire transfer – Fees can be paid by direct bank transfer to the below mentioned bank account of the school :
|Bank Account Name||THE INDIAN ACADEMY|
|Bank Name||ABUDHABI ISLAMIC BANK|
Parent needs to send us a copy of the transaction to confirm payment to firstname.lastname@example.org
- The School fee structure is set in compliance with the rules and regulations. It may change subject to the approval of KHDA.
- Cheque payments are subject to clearance into the bank account of the school.
- Cheques shall be deposited on due date and cannot be postponed in any circumstances.
- The School Fees can be paid by three termly/ten instalments.
- School Uniforms to be purchased separately.
- School Books to be purchased separately.
The school shall facilitate transportation of the students at affordable cost. A reputed company associated with the school, who has an excellent track record in the UAE will handle the student transport services. Transport fee is subject to the area of residence and the fee details will be available from the school.
The Registration fee and the Admission fee are non-refundable in all circumstances, except when the school reject for the student.
In the case of refund of the school fees, the fees will be calculated as follows:
- If the student was enrolled in the school for two weeks or less, a month’s fees will be deducted.
- If the student was enrolled in the school for a period ranging between two weeks and one month, two months’ fees will be deducted.
- If the student was enrolled in the school for more than a month, the full term’s fees will be deducted.
- The refund will be calculated from the start of the term and the date of the official request by the parent stating the intent of withdrawal and not from the date when the student was absent. Being on the school register counts as days in school.
- Fees refund will be processed by way of cheque only even it is paid by cash, by credit card or online.
All students withdrawing from the school must submit a notification of their withdrawal in writing to the registrar’s office. A 30 days notification period is required to ensure all necessary documents are ready.
Non-Payment of Fees
Students may not be permitted to appear for the school examination if their fees are not paid. Failure to pay school fees may result in loss of the student’s place in the school, withholding of their school reports, references and/or examination results, as well as temporary expulsion or exclusion from school.
Payment options for existing students
|Option1:||Payment By Term: Term fees should be paid during the first week of April,September & January|
|Option2:||Payment By Month: Monthly fees should be paid on or before 5th of every month and Books and the Uniform should be purchased from the school separately|