At The Indian Academy Dubai – we are pleased to announce the sibling concession policy for the students of The Indian academy Dubai. According to the revised policy of LEAMS Education second member of the family will be eligible to get 15% discount and subsequent members will get 25%discount on the regular tuition fee.
Eligibility Criteria for Sibling Concession
- All existing and new students of The Indian Academy Dubai.
- Candidate’s real sister /brother must be the student of The Indian Academy.
- Candidate in the lower grade will be eligible for concession.
- Candidate must provide the supporting documents.
- Application for fee concession must be given on or before 15th of April of the respective academic year.
T & C:
In no circumstances application will be accepted after the due date.
For further details please contact the school Registrar or the Principal.
- Parents can collect the Sibling Concession Application Form from the school Registrar or can download it from the school website.
- Completely filled application form along with supporting documents must be submitted to the Accounts Department.
- School will have the right to reject the application if the supporting documents are incomplete or have some discrepancy.