The drivers and female bus attendants of the school are trained to follow the safety standards as per the requirements of Road & Transport Authority, Dubai.
All the parents who wish to avail of the school transport service, shall complete the Transport Registration Form which is readily available with the Transport Coordinator who is available in the school. The Transport Coordinator is available on phone and email, The Transport Coordinator for The Indian Academy Dubai is Mr. Shaheer and his contact details:
Mobile: 04-2646746, EXT : 119; Email: Shaheer@indianacademydubai.com
Payment can be made in cash or by cheque (made payable to The Indian Academy, Dubai to the account desk in the School which will remain open from Sundays – Thursdays from 8:00 AM – 4:30 PM. Payments through credit card facility are available as well as online payment through Parent portal.
- The students are expected to wear their bus/ID cards regularly.
- At the time of boarding, please ensure that your child does not move towards the bus until it comes to a complete stand still.
- Parents are requested to bring their wards to the bus pick-up point in time and make provision to receive them in time, at the time of Drop-off.
- Students are not allowed to stand or run in the bus while travelling.
- Chewing gum is not allowed while travelling in the school bus.
- Changes in Pick-up or Drop-off points will be accepted only on prior written permission. Kindly send a note to the administrative office.
- The school holds the right to request students not to use the transport in case of misbehaviour in the bus. Use of foul language will be treated as a serious misconduct.
- Instructions by the Teachers travelling in the bus should be strictly followed.
- The bus attendants and the drivers are fully authorized to guide your child inside the bus as well as report to the school office if your child is not following the above guidelines. The school will not allow such students to travel in the bus.
Transport Fees AY 2021-22
|AREA||Monthly Fees||Annual Fees|
|DUBAI – Muhaisnah-4||250.00||2500.00|
|DUBAI – Al Qusais,Al Tawar,Al Nahda||400.00||4000.00|
|DUBAI – Al Mamzar,Abu Hail,Hor Al Anz,Hamriya,Al Wuheida,Muraqqabat,Al Baraha,Naif,Al Muteena,Al Rigga,Rashidiya,Mirdif,Al Warqa||450.00||4500.00|
|SHARJAH-Al Nahda,Al Tawun,Al Majaz,Al Khan,Buheira,Al Wuheida,Jamal Abdul Nasser Street,Muweilah||450.00||4500.00|
|SHARJAH-Al Qasimiya,Abu Shagara ,Rolla, King Faisal Street||500.00||5000.00|
|DUBAI – Burdubai,Karama,Satwa,Jaffliya,Al Jaddaf,International City,Ras al khor||550.00||5500.00|
|DUBAI – Jumeirah 1 & 2, Al Quose||600.00||6000.00|
Note: Applicable from April 1st, for the new academic year 2021-22